Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

My wife had participated in divorce proceedings in Family Justice Court Singapore last year, and marriage was dissolved with her consent. I would like to understand if I need to do to get it validated in family court in Mumbai?

Mutual divorce granted by Singapore court would be valid in India, but for the safer side notify the family court by filing a petition that the marriage is dissolved by divorce decree passed by Singapore court.

In case you need any assistance in legal or accounting or secretarial services, things can be consulted and delivered seamles...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started