Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Need some immediate advice! I recently existed from 5 years old partnership firm, but the current partners aren't settling my sue payments.

These are the steps that you can execute to get the due settlement that you are entitled when existing partnership firm:

1. Partnership Deed due diligence: To check if arbitration clause covers these situations.

2. Send a legal notice to the partners seeking for settlement.

3. If the partnership firm is registered, you can fi...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started