Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

NRI in a parnership firm

There are a lot of compliances issues if the foreign funds are routed to Indian Partnership firm. Hence it is better to incorporate a Private limited company with you and your parents as shareholders.

If you want to incorporate an investment company you may have to take approval from SEBI and RBI before applying for such a name. However, ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started