Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

One of our Indian clients is not paying us for the service offered. His cheques are frequently bouncing. Want to take legal action regarding this? Please specify the details.

These are the options that you have when client cheque gets bounced over and over: 

(I am listing them from easy to complicated ones)

1. You can reach out to the issuing bank, ask for the Bank memo stating the reason the or return of the cheque. Attaching this document as a proof, send a legal notice to the client within 15 days...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started