Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Our company entered a MoU with an Indian investor, the contract was entered to have a set amount of fund from this Indian investor into our company, and in exchange, we promised him directorship.

Yes, you can terminate the contract. 

In case you need any assistance in legal or accounting or secretarial services, things can be consulted and delivered seamlessly on Wazzeer platform -> "Get your Wazzeer"


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started