Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Please tell me whether e-way bill is required if I transport goods in my own vehicle or through a public transport?

Yes, e-way bill is required even if you transport the goods in your own vehicle or in a hired one. In such case, you, i.e., the person causing the movement of goods, may raise the e-way bill after furnishing the vehicle no. in Part B of FORM GST EWB – 01 if the value of the goods is more than Rs.50,000/-. You can generate the e-way bill if you a...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started