Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Record Label

You can start this just like any other business. You can take any type of business registration based on your requirement. Also, other registrations like GST, PT or S&E Registrations are applicable to you like any other business. However, you may want to consider copyrighting your songs. A song can be copyrighted in at least 3 categories. The lyri...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started