Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Respected Sirs/Madam, I helped one of my relatives financially in getting all documentation and legal work done in getting approvals to start a petrol bunk in her name. Initially, before the application was filed to Bharat petrol bunk, we made an MOU and got the franking done in sub-registrar office on 20Rs stamp papers with terms and conditions that she should pay me 51% of profit quartley.

Your MoU is valid and you can file a civil case against your relative based on this MoU. With the amount of information you have shared, it looks like the MoU contains all the clauses and you will get a quick relief from the court which will instruct your relative to follow the terms of the MoU. However, you will have to note that only second MoU is v...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started