Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Setting up small business to sell homemade pickles and batter. What licenses do we need?

You have to take 2 licenses which are compulsory for your line of business

1. Trade License: This license needs to be obtained from the Health Department of the local municipal authority. The requirement of this license is based on your location. But usually, this is applicable in Urban areas only.


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started