Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Should I obtain any license from the Indian government to start an immigration consultancy? Must any trade certificates or licenses be obtained?

1. Yes, in case you intend to start an immigration consultancy which falls within the purview of a recruiting agent for the purpose of Emigrants Act, 1983, you would be required to apply for registration before the Authority under the Act by the name of Protector General of Emigrants.

2. Upon fulfillment of the conditions contained in the prov...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started