Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

sir can you tell me which licence is needed for selling of papers n registers as classmate do we already have a registered company

No license required to sell any brand. you require dealership for selling it as exclusive shop as an authorized dealer. But, you will be required to register your business with RoC and GST. 

We can help you with all the above registrations and other compliance matter as well -> "Get your Wazzeer"


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started