Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Sir I am interested to start detergent powder or shampoo manufacturing from my home in odisha so how can you help me regarding all types of paper works required for this like licences,n.o.c,registrations etc...

You will have to incorporate a company. We can help you incorporate a Private Limited Company, LLP or One Person Company. We can also help you in getting your Partnership Deed drafted in case you want to go ahead with General Partnership firm. We can also help you in getting your GST Registration done and help you in Accounting, Bookkeeping and GST Fi...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started