Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Transfer of case Divorce case from Delhi to Mumbai
We understand that the divorce case has already been instituted and the first motion hearing for the same is already over. In this situation, it is not possible to have the divorce case transferred to any other court. ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started