Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Want to start a trading business of industrial chemical trading, need help.

You can incorporate any of the following types of companies based on your business and number of founders

Sole Proprietorship Firm (Single founder, unlimited liability) One Person Company (Single founder, limited liabi...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started