Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

We are recently married couple that has a valid wedding certificate from San Francisco, now we want to get our marriage registered in India using the under Hindu Marriage Act. Can you help us out?

With marriage certificate issued by San Francisco as a proof document, you can register your marriage easily with Sub-registrar or the marriage registrar in the respective Indian city.  

Wazzeer has helped individuals register their marriage seamlessly in a very effective manner. We would be happy to help you -> 

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started