Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

We are small Food Processing Company located in Bangalore, we would like to know the procedure to procure a license to sell beverages in railways? I want to know the process for the license to sell mineral water bottle & other beverages like fruit juice in tetra pack and PET.

You need to contact the Divisional Commercial Manager/ACM for access to stalls or to be a vendor for in-train services within a Railway Division. It is recommended that you first establish yourself as a private limited company or limited liability company, or partnership or sole proprietorship.

Allotment for conducting such business in the rai...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started