Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

We have imported goods from China. We wanted to make the payment to our supplier. How Is it to be done?
1. Making import payments must be made to the bank. Form A-1 is now discontinued. 2. The banks need a simple letter from the applicant containing the basic information viz., the name and the address of the applicant, name, and address of the beneficiary, amount to be remitted and the purpose of remittance. 3. The exchange should be purchased for a curr...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started