Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What are the documents do I need to produce to the RoC while registering my Private Limited Company?
To register a Private Limited company with RoC, these are the required documents: 1.Director Identification Number (DIN) 2.Memorandum of Association (MOA) 3. Articles of Association (AOA) 4. Affidavit and declaration by first Subscribers and Directors. 5. Proof for Registered Office Address. – Rental Agreement / Sale Deed. 6. Copies of a utility ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started