Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What are the licenses required for running an ice cream parlor in Gurgaon, Haryana?
You will require doing the following compliance: 1. Get FSSAI 2. Get Trade License 3. GST (I will require more details to assure on this) With the above three compliance, you should be good to go. 'Get a Wazzeer' to have all the 3 compliance done seamlessly. ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started