Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What are the measures one should take if the person and his brother signed an agreement as customers with a Chit Fund, and now are been cheated by the chit fund?

The first thing you should find out is whether the Chit Fund was registered. Is there any Chit agreement that your brothers and their friends signed? Under the Chit Fund Act, 1982, there is no relief available if you invest in an unregulated Chit Fund, especially with the lack of receipts or any other kind of documentation. Depending on the answer, a ...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started