Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What can I do to start an export agency for textiles and herbal products from India?
First of all, to start an export agency, you will have to incorporate a company, obtain GST and PAN Card registrations, IEC (Importer Exporter Code) and obtain a registration cum membership certificate (RCMC) from the concerned Export Promotion Council (“EPC”). Applicable EPC for you may be Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council for herbal products and...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started