Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What is the procedure for the closure of a private limited company who has not done any transactions since its incorporation and have also not taken its PAN?

Any company which has not done any business in last 2 years can apply for Striking off the company from the register by Registrar of Companies (RoC) by applying for Fast Track Exit (FTE) through Form STK-2. However, RoC may ask for the filing of nil IT returns for the latest financial year. Hence you may have to apply for PAN and...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started