Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What is the procedure of entering into transactions specified for loan and investment by the company under section 186 of the companies act?

To enter into a transaction specified in Section 186 of the Companies Act, you have to take the following steps:

  1. Take prior approval of members by special resolution in case the ceiling exceeds specified limits as above.
  2. File return with ROC in Form MGT 14 with copy of special resolution.
  3. Take prior approval  of...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started