Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What is the process of retrieving documents (Valuation and mapping/graph) from a governing/municipal body if one of the shareholders is denying to produce copies of the property?

In that case, you may apply for a certified copy.

To take this discussion forward, all you have to do is ->"Get Started"


View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started