Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What kind of company do I need to register to in order to start a service-based business between India and the US? Money will need to be remitted to the US firm. Do I need a special bank account for remitting money to the US?

You can incorporate any type of company based on your requirements. However, you will have to open a Current Account in the name of your company for this. Since the Service is being remitted to US companies and the money is coming from US sources, some banks may insist you to get Import Export Code Registration to process the payment. Apart from that,...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started