Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What should be done if a partnering company does not comply with the contract?

If an already entered Contract obligations are not met, following can be carried out:

1. Hire a Lawyer to vet the Contract to validate compensation clauses and arbitration clauses.

2. If there are compensation clauses covered in the contract, then the company has to pay you the said compensation for not disposing of the agreed term...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started