Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

What should be done to rectify directions in the sale deed?

You can give an application to revenue department and get your property surveyed by them and get a new schedule of the property according to what is presently being held.

We at Wazzeer have helped property buyers in getting all these legal works done seamlessly from wherever they are. We would be happy to help you ->  

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started