Ask an expert! Legal, accounting and compliance advice from qualified professionals.

Share Details


Your Question has been submitted.

The Counsel team is processing your question and connecting to the best suited professional from the community to have it answered. We’ll get back with an answer shortly.

Working for a startup, I was cheated of almost INR 5L by my business partner in Malaysia. Of course, i severed all ties with him but I want to understand how to file a case from India against the Malaysian.

The whole case rests if there is an agreement/contract between you and your Malaysian partner. If there is any agreement or contract you can file the case based on the terms of the agreement. We can advise you on the exact steps you can take only after studying the agreement. In the absence of any such agreement/ contract, it is very difficult for you...

View answer

Looking to hire a professional from our handpicked community?

Explore our services, submit your request and let us do the rest for you.

Get started