Close a LLP
Virtual process to take care of compliances.
More about Close a LLP
Eligibility of LLPs to opt for voluntary closure via Form 24 method
- For LLPs that started business but want to close down:
- The LLP should not have any assets or liabilities
- The LLP should not have any existing bank accounts. In case there is an existing account, it needs to be closed.
- The LLP should have filed Annual returns (Form 11 and Form 8) for all those years in which the company did business
- For LLPs that did not commence business:
- In case the LLP did not commence business after starting, they can go for filing of Form 24 after at least one year of incorporation. The bank account should not have any business transaction (i.e. transactions apart from partners contributions, partners withdrawal and bank charges) since incorporation.
Process FlowTimeline 4-6 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Prepare statement of accounts
- Documentation and their notarization
- Filing of Form 24
- Certificate of Incorporation
- LLP Deed
- PAN of the company
- Bank account closure document
- Indemnity Bond and Affidavits on Stamp Paper by Partners of the company (To be shared by SP)
- Statement of Accounts (Draft will be shared by SP. Signed copy to be shared by client)
- Board Resolution for Closure (Draft will be shared by SP. Signed copy to be shared by client)
- Statement of accounts
- Indemnity bond and affidavits
- Form-24 Filed Acknowledgement
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LLP in filing Form 24?
Who are eligible for filing Form 24
- Any LLP which has not started operations even after 1 year of incorporation
- Any LLP which has not done any business for at least previous one financial year
What are the conditions to be satisfied for the company to go for Form-24 Filing
- The LLP should not have any assets and Liabilities
In case, if assets and liabilities have been shown in the previously filed balance sheet, proofs should be shown that the assets have been disposed off and Liabilities waived off or repaid
- The LLP should not have any Bank Accounts
If the LLP had previously opened any bank account requisite proofs should be shown for closure of such accounts
- The LLP should have filed Annual returns (Form 11 and Form 8) for all those years in which the company was doing business
Will my liabilities cease to exist once I file Form-24
My Company provides Financial advice to public and I had taken RBI Approval to incorporate my Company. Can I directly go for Form-24 Filing?
What happens to my DIN if I file Form 24
I have not done any filing for last 3 years. Can I apply for Form-24?
Once I file Form-24, how long does it take for MCA to change the status of my LLP from Active to Struck-off (Defunct)?
Is it guaranteed that my LLP will be struck-off once I file Form-24
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.