Company in Singapore
Take care of your business, while we take care of the paperwork.
More about Company in Singapore
Reasons to incorporate in Singapore?
- Registered office or place of business in Singapore
- Ease of raising capital from international funds
- Less compliance
- Operational convenience
- Limited liability
- Can be wholly owned by a foreign parent company
Requirements to start a Private Limited Company
- At least 1 Singaporean Director
- Number of employees including parent company <=50
- A copy of Local address proof
- The company must have a company secretary who meets all the requirements for the post.
- Minimum Paid up Capital
- Minimum 1 director
- Director can be a Shareholder
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Name check and registration
- Find SSIC Code for your Business
- MoA and AOA drafting
- Licenses and Approval
- Appoint Company Secretary
- Shareholding Pattern
- Office Local Address Proof (Electricity Bill or Rental Agreement)
- Director’s PAN Card
- Director’s Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Bank Statement, Passbook or Rental Agreement
- Director’s ID Proof (Passport)
- A brief description about the venture
- Name Approval Letter
- Certificate of Incorporation
- MoA & AoA
- Approval and License
- Share Certificates ( After Paid-Up capital is transferred to companies bank account )
- First board resolution
- Bank account opening resolution
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of local registered address is required to register a company in Singapore?
How much paid up capital should I invest to register my business in Singapore?
What is the minimum and maximum number of Directors Allowed
What is the minimum and maximum number of Shareholders allowed
Who can act as the company secretary for a Singapore company?
- A natural person;
- A Singapore resident (i.e. Singapore citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, or a foreigner who has been issued with an Employment Pass or Dependent Pass); and
- A person who is knowledgeable about the Singapore Companies Act. (S)he must also possess the requisite experience to fulfill the role of a company secretary.
How long must I keep my Singapore company's accounting records?
Are licenses mandatory before a company can start its business operations?
Is it compulsory to have a minimum number of employees working in my Singapore company?
What is the Name Approval procedure?
- identical to another;
- undesirable; or
- of a kind the Minister has directed the Registrar not to accept.
How to Close a Singapore Company
Strike-off is a commonly used and less complex option for closing a company. To strike-off a company, the company must not carry on business and be able to satisfy the following criteria
- The company has not commenced business since incorporation or has ceased trading
- No existing assets and liabilities as on the date of application
- The Shareholder(s) have provided written consent to the striking off application
- The Director(s) agree and consent the striking off application
- The company has submitted the latest unaudited Balance sheet
- No outstanding tax liabilities with IRAS
- No outstanding Employers’ CPF contribution owing to CPF Board
- No outstanding debts owed to any other Government Agency
- No outstanding charges in the charge register
- The company is not involved in any legal proceedings (within or outside Singapore)
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.