One Person Company (OPC) incorporation
Take care of your business, while we take care of the paperwork.
More about One Person Company (OPC) incorporation
Why should you opt for a One Person Company
- Owned By a Single Person
- Limited Liability for the promoter
- Higher credibility than the other option with single promoter (proprietorship)
Requirements to start a One Person Company
- One resident Indian Director (also the shareholder)
- Authorized capital of minimum INR 1 Lakh
- Minimum paid up capital can be any amount up to the authorized capital
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Generation of DSC & DIN
- Name application filing
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Incorporation filing with RoC
- PAN copy the Shareholder and Director
- Address Proof copy of the Shareholder and Director (Any of Adhaar copy, Driving license copy, Passport copy, Bank statement, rental agreement)
- Proof of address of place of business (Any of Rent Agreement, Absolute Sale deed supported with any of the utility bills like electricity bill or gas bill)
- No objection certificate from the landlord for the office space
- Digital signatures (DSC)
- DIN approval letter
- Name approval letter
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN of the company
- TAN of the company
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register use my residential address and the registered office address for incorporation?
Should the directors be physically present during this process?
What are the guidelines for choosing a name for the Company?
- Unique component: This is the prime name of your company. It should be unique, not already been trademarked, and should not contain phrases and words that are blacklisted by the RBI. Even if a name meets the these criteria, the RoC might reject the name application on grounds of it being similar to already existing names.
- Description of business: There should be a word or phrase which follow the Unique Component of the name which describes or indicates the main business of the Company. Some of the popular descriptive words are Technology/ies, Internet of Things, Chemicals, Builders, etc. The words bank, exchange and stock exchange, unless approved by RBI or SEBI, would also be rejected.
- Suffix: A Private Limited Company should Compulsorily have a Suffix Private Limited (Pvt. Ltd.). A Limited Liability Partnership Firm will have a suffix LLP and an One Person Company will have a suffix (OPC) Private Limited
Things to keep in mind while selecting the unique component of the name:
- It must be short and simple: The name must be concise and not be too long. People should be able to say it easily and they should be able to recollect your company’s name the first time they read it or hear it
- It must be meaningful: The name of the company should be related to the business. It must fit the company’s branding.
- It must be unique: The name of the company mustn’t be the same or identical to an already existing company or a trademark. One must preferably avoid the plural version
How much do I need to invest?
What is a DSC?
What is DIN?
Should I hire an auditor to maintain books?
What are the Compliance that One Person Company has to carry out after incorporation?
What are articles of association and memorandum of association?
Article of Association is a document where the articles are the regulations for the management of registered companies that governs the running of the company.
How to Inform ROC about the change in membership of OPC?
Who is eligible to act as a member of OPC?
The term 'resident in India' means a person who has stayed in India for a period of not less than one hundred and eighty two days during the immediately preceding one financial year.
Is there any limit in the number of OPCs a person can be a member?
What if a member of an OPC becomes a member in another OPC by virtue of being a nominee in that other OPC?
When does an OPC mandatorily has to convert into either private limited or public company?
The OPC shall inform RoC in form INC-5, if the threshold limits are exceeded and is required to be converted into private or public company. Form INC-5 shall be filed within sixty days of exceeding threshold limits.
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.