Right experts and streamlines process to protect your intellectual property.
More about Patent search
What is the advantage of running a Patent search?
- To check if anyone else has already patented the idea
- First step towards patent registration
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Execution of NDA
- Share details and documents
- Conduct the Patent search
- Preparation of search report
- Sharing of search report
- Patent Specification
- Drawings (if any)
- Patent search report
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for a patent?
What is not patentable?
- Anything contrary to established natural laws.
- An invention the primary or intended use or commercial exploitation of which
- could be contrary to public.
- The mere discovery of a scientific principle or the formulation of an
- abstract theory.
- The mere discovery of any new property or new use for known substance or
- of the mere use of known process, machine or apparatus unless such known
- process result in a new product or employ one new reactant.
- A substance obtained from mere admixture resulting into aggregation of
- Mere arrangement or re-arrangement or duplication of known devices each
- functioning independently.
- A method of agriculture or horticulture
- Any process for the medicinal, surgical, curative, prophylactic or other treatment of human beings or animals.
- Plants and animals in whole or any part in whole or any part thereof other than micro organism but including seeds, varieties and species and essentially biological processes for production or propagation of plants and animals.
- A computer programme per se other than its technical application to industry or combination with hardware
- A mathematical method or business method or algorithms
- A literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work or any other aesthetic creation whatsoever including cinematographic works and television productions.
- A mere scheme or rule or method of performing mental act or method of playing game.
- A presentation of information
- Topography of integrated circuits
- An invention which, in effect is traditional knowledge or which is an aggregation or duplication of known properties of traditionally known component or components.
- Invention relating to atomic energy.
What is Patent Search?
- Previous patents
- Trade journal articles
- Publications (including data books and catalogs)
- Public discussions (conference and seminar)
- Trade shows
- Products, devices, and equipment.
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.