Private Limited Company incorporation
Take care of your business, while we take care of the paperwork.
More about Private Limited Company incorporation
Why should you opt for a Private Limited Company?
- Limited Liability to Shareholders
- Segregation in shareholders and executors of the company
- Best structure to raise equity funding
- Allows Foreigners and NRIs to be a Director
- Allows to offer Stock Options (ESOPs) to employees
- Increases credibility
Requirements to start a Private Limited Company
- At least 2 shareholders – maximum of 200
- At least 1 shareholder must be a resident in India
- At least 2 Directors – maximum of 15
- At least 1 Director must be a resident in India
- Director can be a Shareholder
- Authorized capital of minimum INR 1 Lakh
- Minimum paid up capital can be any amount up to the authorized capital
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Generation of DSC & DIN
- Name application filing
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Incorporation filing with RoC
- Proof of Address of Place of Business (Any of Rent Agreement, Absolute Sale deed supported with any of the utility bills like electricity bill or gas bill)
- Address Proof copy of all the Directors and Shareholders of the Company (Any of Adhaar copy, Driving license copy, Passport copy, Bank statement, rental agreement)
- PAN copy of all the Directors and Shareholders of the Company
- No objection certificate from the landlord for the office space
- Digital signatures (DSC)
- DIN Approval Letter
- Name Approval Letter
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN of the company
- TAN of the company
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register my office address as my residential address?
Who can be a Director or a Shareholder in a Private Limited Company?
Shareholder: Any Individual over 18 years of age, Any body corporate (PLC, LLP, OPC, Public Company, Foreign Company, Trust, etc.). At least one of the shareholders must be a resident in India.
The term 'resident in India' means a person who has stayed in India for a period of not less than one hundred and eighty two days during the immediately preceding one financial year.
How many directors and shareholders can there be in a private limited company?
At least one of the Directors show be a Resident in India.
Should the directors be physically present during this process?
What are the rules for picking a name for a Private Limited Company?
- Unique component: This is the prime name of your company. It should be unique, not already been trademarked, and should not contain phrases and words that are blacklisted by the RBI. Even if a name meets the these criteria, the RoC might reject the name application on grounds of it being similar to already existing names.
- Description of business: There should be a word or phrase which follow the Unique Component of the name which describes or indicates the main business of the Company. Some of the popular descriptive words are Technology/ies, Internet of Things, Chemicals, Builders, etc. The words bank, exchange and stock exchange, unless approved by RBI or SEBI, would also be rejected.
- Suffix: A Private Limited Company should Compulsorily have a Suffix Private Limited (Pvt. Ltd.). A Limited Liability Partnership Firm will have a suffix LLP and an One Person Company will have a suffix (OPC) Private Limited
Things to keep in mind while selecting the unique component of the name:
- It must be short and simple: The name must be concise and not be too long. People should be able to say it easily and they should be able to recollect your company’s name the first time they read it or hear it
- It must be meaningful: The name of the company should be related to the business. It must fit the company’s branding.
- It must be unique: The name of the company mustn’t be the same or identical to an already existing company or a trademark. One must preferably avoid the plural version
How much do I need to invest?
What is a DSC?
What is DIN?
Should I hire an auditor to maintain books?
What are the Compliance that Private Limited Company has to carry out after incorporation?
What are articles of association and memorandum of association?
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.