Reply to objection for Trademark
Right experts and streamlines process to protect your intellectual property.
More about Reply to objection for Trademark
Notice of objection to a Trademark application
- Objection to Trademark application can be raised by the Registrar. As the applicant of Trademark, one is expected to respond to these objections in the prescribed format. Failure to do so will move the mark to abandoned state and anyone will be free to apply for its registration.
Requirements to register a trademark
- Unique logo or slogan to Trademark
- Identification of classes in which trademark is to be done
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Power of Attorney to the professional to respond to Trademark objection
- Preparation of reply to the objection
- Submission of reply to the objection
- Receive acknowledgement letter
- Proof for first usage of the mark
- Proof for continuous usage of the mark
- Meaning of the mark if it is not in English or Hindi
- Why the mark is unique and should be allocated to you.
- Response to the Trademark objection
- Acknowledgement letter from Registrar of Trademark
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have applied for Trademark in different classes. I have got an objection notice in only one class. Do I still need to reply?
If I have applied for Trademark through Law firm A, can another Law firm B file a reply for the objection notice
I have a registered Trademark (Or applied for Trademark). Someone else has also applied for the same/ similar mark. What should I do?
Once I file the reply to the Objection, what are the next steps?
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.