Virtual process to take care of compliances.
More about Share Transfer
When does a company need to change its registered address
- As and when the company changes its registered office, it needs to intimate the MCA of this change. Please note that change or addition in place of business does not necessarily mean change in registered office address.
Process FlowTimeline 4-6 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Draft board resolution for change in the address
- File INC-22
- Additional resolutions and filing it along with MGT-7, in case of change in district in the same RoC
- In case there is a change in state, additional steps are involved
- Approval from MCA
- Change in MCA master data
- New Address Proof
- In case of own property, Property Tax paid receipt, NOC from Landlord and Any one of the utility bill (Electricity Bill, Landline Bill, Water Bill etc.)
- In case of Rented Property Rent Agreement, NOC from Landlord and Any one of the utility bill (Electricity Bill, Landline Bill, Water Bill etc.)
- DSC of any one Director
- Change in MCA records
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change my registered at any time
Can I have my registered changed from one state to another.
My company has bought an office space. Who will issue the NOC for the same?
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.