Shops & Establishment (S&E)/ Labour License registration
Streamlined virtual process for quick and easy registration.
More about Shops & Establishment (S&E)/ Labour License registration
When does a venture need S&E registration or Labour License?
- The Shops and Establishment Act is enacted to ensure quality work atmosphere for employees. A venture need to get the registration done when it employs it first employee (with or without wages).
Process FlowTimeline 4-6 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Shops & Establishment (Labour License) application
- Payment of the government fees
- Approval from the department
- Sharing of S&E certificate or labour license
- PAN card of the business entity
- For Pvt Ltd or OPC:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Copy of Board resolution (format to be provided by us)
- For LLP or partnership
- Registration certificate for LLP
- LLP/ Partnership deed
- Proof of address for business premises (Rental agreement if rented , Property tax paid challan if owned, NOC from the owner of the property)
- Copy of electricity bill/landline bill, water bill
- PAN and address proof of the Directors or Partners
- Photographs of the Directors or Partners
- S&E Form A acknowledgement copy
- Shops and Establishment certificate
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I need to get Shops & Establishment Registration or Labour License for my venture?
We are a startup and have some interns working with us. We do not pay them any stipend as of now. Do I need to get the S&E registration done?
What are the major provisions of Shops & Establishment Act?
- Lays down the hours of work per day and week
- Lays down guidelines for spread-over, rest interval, opening and closing hours, closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work
- Rules for employment of children, young persons and women
- Lays down the minimum wages to be paid
- Rules for annual leave, maternity leave, sickness and casual leave, etc.
- Rules for employment and termination of service
- Maintenance of registers and records and display of notices
- Obligation of Employers and Employees
Who implements the provisions of this act?
Am I liable to do any filings once I get the Shops & Establishment registration done?
Can the inspector inspect my establishment if I have not taken S&E Registration?
We have multiple offices or outlets for our business. Do we need to apply for separate S&E registration (or labour license) for each of them?
What happens when I close my Establishment. Do I have to follow any compliance
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.