Right experts and streamlines process to protect your intellectual property.
More about Copyright registration
Why should you get Copyright registration?
- Protection from unauthorised use of your content
- Exclusivity in terms of rights to use your intellectual property
- Building of competitive edge
Requirements to register for Copyright
- Unique content or source code
- Original content
Process FlowTimeline 10-15 working days
- Raise a request with us, discussion with Wazzeer team, share basic information
- Review proposal and hire
- Share details and documents
- Power of Attorney to the professional for filing of Trademark application
- Filing of Copyright application
- Work that needs to be copyrighted
- 4 copies of CD/work needs to be submitted
- Date of using the content
- Power of attorney signed by the applicant
- Provisional Copyright Registration Certificate
- Permanent Copyright Registration Certificate
Why choose Wazzeer?
One platform for all your requirements
Incorporation is just the first step. Wazzeer supports you throughout your journey as an entrepreneur. Log in to get things done efficiently. A dedicated Account Manager offers the required human touch and acts as an advisor to you.
Our professionals have at least 5 years of experience and have incorporated thousands of companies among them. The rich experience ensures that the process is smooth and right in the first go.
Over the last few years, doing over 500 incorporations, we have defined every step of the process. A virtual process is in place enabling us to deliver hassle free experience for you.
You pay what you see in the proposal. No surprises or hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is copyright and what are the content that can be copyrighted?
Can an algorithm be copyrighted?
Is Copyright Registration Compulsory?
Should I Copyright again when doing business in other countries?
What Rights does Copyright Provide?
How long is copyright valid?
Can I assign Copyright to third party?
What if there occurs copyright infringement in India?
Can the copyright by someone else be used for public purpose?
Still have doubts?
Drop us a note with basic details. You will receive a call from us.