Intellectual property protection
Right experts and streamlines process to protect your intellectual property.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Intellectual Property?
Following list of the subject matter or Intellectual property can be protected by intellectual property rights:
- Literary, artistic and scientific works;
- Performances of performing artists, phonograms, and broadcasts;
- Inventions in all fields of human endeavor;
- Scientific discoveries;
- Industrial designs;
- Trademarks, service marks, and commercial names and designations;
- Protection against unfair competition; and
- All other rights resulting from intellectual activity in the industrial, scientific, literary or artistic fields
What are intellectual property rights?
Why protect intellectual property?
- Provides competitive edge
- Legal protection to the owner
- Opens up a window to monetise from.
Which works are protected by Trademark Registration?
What works are protected by Copyright Registration?
- Copyright protects Art and Literary works including Books, Movie/Drama Scripts, Lyrics of the song, Music of the song etc.
- Copyright also protects Source codes of Software, Algorithm for any problems etc.
What works can be patented?
Can we issue shares at a price lesser than that in the valuation certificate from the CA?
How can Wazzeer help me in protecting our IP?
In addition to this, we have a pool of experts with rich experience and exposure who have been helping clients protect their intellectual properties for decades.
A combined impact of these two factors will help you protect your IP.